Curated + hosted by Trish Magwood. Guided by loved and respected industry experts in fitness, wellness, food + wine.
Staying at Wander the Resort's exclusive Wanderhaus + Lakeside luxury cabin, a modern lakefront retreat includes:
Luxury (shared) accommodation At Wander – new, luxury amenities and finishes, lakeside, pool, private indoor and outdoor lounge spaces. Wanderhaus has 4 bedrooms as well as large living and dining space. Bedrooms are large and shared. Wanderhaus sleeps 8-10. Lakeside Luxury cabin is on the lake. It also has a large living and dining space, has 2 bedrooms and sleeps 4-5.
Meals: 2 lunches, 1 farm cooking class + 1 dinner, 1 interactive cooking class breakfast
Wine + beer tastings
Bikes for casual riding
Sunrise yoga, meditation + stretch programming
*Not included: additional wine at dinner, guests to use their own transport to/from and for Friday
- Arrive at an exclusive private farm for a welcome, exclusive food experience – farm tour, pick, an interactive cooking demo class with a local beverage
- Enjoy a light casual picnic-style lunch upon arrival, an intro meditation welcome, an afternoon of leisurely light biking with a roadside tasting at a microbrewery, a stop at an antique shop then unwind by the hotel pool or lakeside.
- Settle in to Wander, an afternoon multistep adventure via leisurely bike ride including local cider tasting and distillery visit and tasting
morning - 2 pm
- Morning meditation and restorative sunrise yoga at Wander
- Light interactive breakfast with Trish
- A short drive to multi stops – an alpaca farm, a wine tasting, and a vineyard tour with the owner, outdoor pizza oven demo and lunch with wine tasting (or interactive barn pasta making workshop and lunch), closing circle
Price includes HST
Non-refundable (but transferable to a friend) payment in full is required to secure your spot. (should the trip have to be cancelled, you will be refunded in full). Trip fine details (routes, timing, stops) are subject to change. Minimum registration: 8 people